Wonderchica to the Rescue

Wonderchica to the Rescue

Wonderchica to the Rescue

Have no fear ya'll, Wonderchica is here! What’s up? My name is Kristin, and I'm excited to join the team of bloggers on WeightLossWars. I hope that you have as much fun reading my blogs as I have writing them. ........

A little bit about me: I graduated from Utah State (Go Aggies!!) in 2005 with my BS in Physical Education, with an emphasis in Exercise Science. Logan was a bit too small for me, so after graduating I moved to downtown Salt Lake and love it. After exploring physical therapy and personal training, I‘m still unsure what career path I want to take. What I do know is that I love my area of study, I love exercise, and most of all I love educating others.

I’m not a complete gym rat however! I love to travel, and am always thinking of my next trip and adventure. I love all animals, especially my dog Mojo! I love to cook, but I wish I had more people to eat it! I will do anything once, I’m up for anything.

I don’t want to blab on too much about myself, because that’s not what is important (and I’m running out of interesting things to say at this late hour of the evening.) I hope that I can live up to my name and entertain, educate, and motivate all of you in some way, shape, or form.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment