Commitment Contract

Commitment Contract

Commitment Contract



By committing to yourself, you are taking a giant step toward meeting your personal health and fitness goals. Please print out this form (it would look better if you cut and paste everything into a Word document and print from there), read it, fill in your name and sign it.
Put it on your refrigerator door or at your desk so it will serve as a daily reminder. .............


Promise to:


Commit to making physical activity part of my everyday lifestyle.


Commit to trying my best and striving to achieve my health goals despite setbacks and difficulties.


Commit to offering support to myself and those who need to be motivated.


Care for myself and give myself positive feedback.


Commit to the steps and not quit until I reach my goals.


Not let life's hassles and problems derail my progress.


Make my well-being a priority.


Let all my close friends and relatives give me support.


Love my body no matter what.


Reward myself once I reach my goal.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment